We are located on the N59 to Connemara close to NUI
Galway, the University College Hospital and the Westwood Hotel.
GPS Location: N 53.28693 W 009.06978
Map : Click on map to open Google Maps
Bus Route No 4 to Eyre Square.
Bus tour companies will collect guests at door for trips to Connemara, and Cliffs of Moher
Facilities within 5 minutes walking distance
- Kingfisher Club Sports and swimming complex at NUI.
- National University of Ireland, Galway.
- University College Hospital (Regional)
- Westwood Hotel
- Glenlo Abbey Hotel and Golf Club
- Dangen sports ground.
- IDA Dangan Business Park
- Galway Arts Festival (July every year)
- Galway Cathedral
- Shopping Centre (Headford Road)
- Salmon Weir bridge for salmon fishing
- Corrib Princess, trips on Lough Corrib
- Local resturaunts and pubs,nightclubs
- Town Hall Theatre, Black Box theatre
- Bowling and Leisure centre
- Omniplex Cinema.
20-25 mins walk
- City Centre
- Open Market (Saturdays)
- Healthshops: Evergreen, Healthwise.
- Salthill promenade
- Pearse stadium
- Galway aquarium
- Train and bus station (EyreSquare)
- Taylor's Hill Pitch and Putt
- Leisureland complex and amusements
Galway Airport is a short 20 min drive from Corrib Haven.
Salthill resort has a diving tower, fishing pier and the prom is ideal for a leisurely stroll.
10 mins drive
Rusheen Bay Windsurfing
Galway Bay Sailing Club
Moycullen Horse Riding Centre
Pure Skill Sports & Leisure
Bridgit's Garden Moycullen